This property is no longer available. Please try searching again or go back to available rentals.
SOMA/ South Beach
Included with the rent
- Community Roof Deck
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- 20’ Ceiling, Brick & Concrete Walls, Timber Beams, and Historic Architectural Wood Window
- Dark Hardwood Floors
- Carpeted Bedroom
- Custom Bedroom Closet
- Shou Sugi Ban Feature Wall in Bedroom (Japanese technique of burning and sealing wood)
- Large Kitchen Island, Julien Sink, Dornbracht Faucet, and Concrete Countertops
- Bosch Dishwasher (purchased Oct. 2017)
- Custom Lighting
- Modern Ceiling Fan
- Sizeable Custom Storage Under Stair and Loft
- Steel and Tempered Glass Bespoke Handrail
- Stacked Washer/Dryer (purchased June 2018)
- 1 Car Secured Parking
- Southern Tree-lined View
- Great Natural Light from large front window and skylight
- Historic Clocktower Building Converted to Live/Work Lofts in 1992.
- Neighborhood amenities including walk and transit scores. Close to South Park, Oracle Park, Embarcadero, SFMOMA, and SoMa restaurants.