A walkers paradise.
– Parks (Golden Gate Park, Panhandle, and more)
– Cafes (Several close by)
– Grocery stores (Whole Foods, several neighborhood markets),
– Bars (Numerous hot spots close by)
– Shopping / Errands/ Hospital / DMV (All within minutes)
– Restaurants / entertainment (To many to mention)
Excellent Transit Rail lines: – N Judah
Bus lines: – 21 Hayes – 5 Fulton – 33 Ashbury-18th St – 43 Masonic – 37 Corbett – 7 Haight-Noriega
Car Shares: – Zipcar – RelayRide
Bright, south-facing, top-floor unit. Newly remodeled 2 BD one block away from Golden Gate Park. Hardwood throughout the unit. Large eat-in kitchen w/ plenty of counter-top and cabinet space and tiled floors.
Good closet space in bedrooms, tall ceilings, and crown molding.
Tub/shower combo in bath.
Coin-op laundry in building. Water and Garbage included in utilities.
Parking is available for an additional fee. 1 year lease.
THIS IS A SMOKE-FREE UNIT
Nearby attractions: Whole Foods, Haight-Ashbury shopping, tons of cafes, SF Library, Golden Gate Park, the Panhandle Park. Public
transportation options nearby: 6,33,37,43,71, N Judah, etc.