To begin the processing of your application, please complete as follows:
Please Read Directions Completely, Items #1 Through #7.
1. Please provide all information requested and include at least 5 years of rental and employment history.
2. Application fee is $40.00 per applicant for a background check.
This fee includes Credit investigation, Unlawful Detainer (eviction) Search, Criminal history, etc. This is a one-time only charge and not refundable. Once we receive your online application, our office will be contacting you to discuss supporting documents as stated in section 3.
Please note: for applications received after business hours you may be contacted the following business day.
3. Supporting Documents: Please provide all supporting documents to email@example.com. Supporting Documents include:
copies of a picture ID and a recent paystub . If you are currently unemployed, please provide recent bank statements, etc. If you are a student, please provide an award, student loan/trust fund documentation or some other document proving affordability. If you are self-employed, please provide Pages 1&2 and Schedule C and/or Schedule E of your most recent Tax Return. If you are an International Student, please provide a copy of your I-20 and VISA (no application fee necessary – however, please note your Security Deposit will be higher).
4. Unless otherwise stated, all units are offered AS-IS for a one-year lease period.
5. Rental Criteria:
- Minimum of three (3) times the rent gross income
- No evictions
- No bankruptcies
- Minimum 720 Credit Score
- Letters of reference from previous landlords are welcome.
6. Occupancy to commence no earlier than three (3) business days after initial deposit and no later than two (2) weeks from acceptance.
7. Applicant acknowledges that application is being considered at the rental rate offered. Any requests for negotiations should be presented for consideration prior to submission. Should applicant seek to present a request for negotiations after acceptance, applicant is hereby made aware that such actions will negate the previously extended acceptance.